Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a social media coordinator with the skills and enthusiasm to help run our social media profiles and campaigns for two days a week in-house or remotely (part time or freelance).
Who we are:
Established in 1999 we are a web-based company supplying doors and associated products to private & commercial customers across the whole of the UK and near continent.
You will be:
- Posting daily on social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Writing and optimising blog/vlog content
- Manage paid campaigns across a variety of channels and jurisdictions
- Reviewing and scheduling content across a variety of social networks
- Optimising content for social media with effective thumbnails and copy
- Monitoring social media accounts and gathering performance data
- Analysing social performance to generate reports and recommendations
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Organizing images, videos and GIFs produced by our in-house team
- Uploading new products whenever there is a new launch
- Increasing the blog posts about the products
There will also be more responsibilities added to the role as the business develops.
What do we expect from you:
Increased sales though social media and manage the DirectDoors brand to ensure the image of the business is portrayed in a good light across the industry.
A process of proven improvements and ROI will be required.
- Good history of working paid advertisements and targeted Ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Good copywriting
- Experience in blog writing & in targeting keywords with blog content.
Previous experience is required.
We are looking for someone who will be able to work remotely or from our office: (two days a week) based in Penicuik, with the new pandemic restrictions, own transport would be an advantage.
We are based in an industrial estate but our premises inside are modern, warm and welcoming.
- Social media marketing – 3 years.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Full glazed shields at work stations
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures throughout
- Full air purification system in place
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org